B.S. in Civil Engineering
University of Massachusetts, Amherst 1980
M.S. in Civil Engineering
University of Massachusetts, Amherst 1983
Federal Highway Administration Short Courses in Transportation Engineering 1981 - 2006
Current Director of the Transportation Professional Certification Board Inc.
Institute of Transportation Engineers
- Past President of New England Section
- Past President of Maine Chapter
- New England Distinguished Service Award 2004
Tau Beta Pi, National Engineering Honor Society
Maine Traffic Resources, Gardiner, Maine June 2006 to present
As President, Ms. Morabito is responsible for the technical and administrative management of the firm's transportation planning projects, including traffic and parking studies. At Maine Traffic Resources she has completed such studies as:
- Traffic signal design for new installations in Portland, Augusta, Oxford and Falmouth and for modifications in Falmouth and Augusta.
- Traffic permitting for projects including:
- Hannaford Stores at Cony Circle in Augusta and on Route 26 in Gray
- The Hathaway Creative Center in Waterville
- Wing Farm Business Park in Bath/West Bath
- Oxford Casino
- Poland Spring Plants and Spring Sources
- New Goodwill stores in Windham, Ellsworth, Rockland & Augusta
- New schools in Brewer, Farmington, Falmouth and Ellsworth
- Saco Island Redevelopment
- St. Joseph’s College in Standish
- School modifications/expansions for several schools including those in Jefferson, Chelsea, Waterville, Berwick and Rockport.
- Temporary Traffic Control Plans for numerous intersections for gas pipeline installations in Central Maine and for utility work in Augusta and Newcastle.
- The Portland Road Traffic Management Update Study for Kennebunk.
- Traffic engineering services to Wright-Pierce Engineers for sidewalk/bikeway projects in Kittery, Damariscotta, Dixfield, Bath and Standish.
- Traffic review services for several municipalities including Kennebunk, Gorham, Belfast, Saco and Rockland.
Casey & Godfrey Engineers, Gardiner, Maine Founding Partner 1986 - 2006
Maine Department of Transportation, Augusta, Maine Acting Division Head 1981 - 1986
Professional Engineer Maine # 5077, New Hampshire # 9585, Professional Traffic Operations Engineer #571.